What to expect in a consultation
The first step
When you book a consultation, I’ll send you some preliminary health assessment forms to complete. You’ll send these back to me before our first meeting, along with the results of any recent medical tests. This provides me with a basic understanding of your health.
The initial consultation $220 AUD (70 minutes)
This is where we dig deep into every aspect of your health. We’ll talk about your diet, your menstrual cycle, digestive health, immune function, mental health, medications - everything. The more detail, the better: this allows me to make realistic, achievable recommendations.
Right away, we’ll begin creating a detailed plan that works for you. You'll leave the appointment with some nutritional and lifestyle recommendations to get started on.
Initial consultation includes:
- Complete health assessment
- Detailed personalised treatment plan
- Functional testing recommendations if necessary*
- Prescription of nutritional, herbal and therapeutic supplements*
Follow-up consultations $110 AUD (Up to 45 minutes)
Depending on your circumstances two to four weeks later, we will meet for your first follow-up consultation.
By now, you will have implemented some of the diet and lifestyle changes and started on naturopathic supplements. We’ll have the results from any pathological tests I’ve recommended, so we’ll discuss those and your progress so far.
We may need to adjust your prescription, set new goals for your treatment, and schedule future appointments. I’ll also give you an idea of how long it will take to see results.
Follow-ups may include:
- Reviewing or modifying the next stage of your plan
- Motivational coaching and education
- Adjust or repeat prescription of supplements
- Implementing your next goals
I generally recommend at least three follow-up appointments over 4-6 months, but many of my clients continue to work with me for longer as their health improves.
Maintenance consultations $55 AUD (20 minutes)
Brief maintenance consultations can be booked as needed for ongoing care. This is just a quick session to check in, make minor modifications to your treatment plan, or review the prescription.
* Pathology hormone testing and supplements not included in consultation price.
The “Whole of You” hormone rebalance package
If you would like a more structured package, I offer a customised 4-month hormone rebalance package that includes regular 1:1 consultations, functional and routine pathology, supplement allowance, exclusive pricing and access to my dispensary, ongoing support and guidance outside of consultations and loads of additional resources.
- initial consultation
- functional testing or further investigations (if needed)
- three weeks later follow-up consultation, then
- follow-up appointments scheduled at 4-to-6-week intervals until you go onto a maintenance plan or complete your treatment.
You can generally expect your engagement to go for 3 to 6 months, with additional maintenance consultations if needed.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PACKAGE
Please contact me for more information about the hormone rebalance package, or visit the services page for more specific information about treatment plans and pricing for specific conditions.